We host a number of events and workshops each year.
Our annual Green Procurement Code event for 2013 is:
Reducing waste from your supply chain through sustainable procurement
20 March 2013, 9:30 – 14:00
hosted by Clifford Chance, London, E14
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear leading practice examples of supply chain waste reduction from across the public and private sector. The key topics that will be covered include Purchase Demand Management, Supply Base management, and Total Cost Management.
We will have a range of leading experts to inform discussions, including:
- Samantha Dunn, Principal Consultant, LRS Consultancy
- Sam Clark, Business Sustainability Manager, Clifford Chance
- Candice Guerreiro, Sustainability Advisor, Balfour Beatty Workplace
- Tim Taylor, Sustainability manager UK & Ireland, Ricoh
- Steve Cook, Principal Consultant, Willmott Dixon
Networking and lunch
There will be the opportunity to network to meet and exchange views during the morning and while enjoying a buffet lunch.
Who should attend?
This event is open to you and representatives of your supply chain, including:
- Procurement/category managers and finance managers from the public and private sectors
- Sustainability or environmental managers from the public and private sectors
- Manufacturers and sellers of sustainable products
- Representatives from any trade bodies or collaborative procurement networks representing suppliers and/or buyers in any product and service categories
Let us know if you are also keen to invite a supplier along.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and position.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
You can find out about past events and download presentations by visiting the Event archive.
We have created a list of other industry events and training to help you implement and improve green procurement in your workplace. Please contact the organisers for further information and to register. Find out more by visiting Other industry events.